Monday, May 3, 2010

Friday April 30th

I can’t believe we are at the end of another month of school! This spring has gone so fast! We got to enjoy more nice weather outside this week. I hope that it continues!

The kids LOVED jumping on the trampoline as part of Ms. Michelle’s gross motor group this week.

Mrs. Gifford will not be in next week, due to NJASK testing.

We will begin a school-wide theme of MARE, which educates students on ocean and marine life. The preschool children will be studying ocean animals. Look for their work to come home and check it out if you are in the classroom.

Next Thursday will be my last day of school. Thank you so much to everyone again for my wonderful surprise party, and your continuous support throughout this year. It has been wonderful working with all of the parents and students in the preschool program. I am so proud of how far we have come, and I know it will continue for the students.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. Remaly

No comments:

Post a Comment