Sunday, February 5, 2012

HAPPY SUPER BOWL!!!!! I know from many conversations in our classroom that there is going to be a lot of celebrating with good food, family and friends today!

In preschool last week, we explored the Chinese New Year. We all had fun practicing our cutting skills as we made lantern for the Lantern Festival. Our fan were a big hit too and looked great in A/B patterns. We all could not wait to hear if Puntxsutawny Phil saw his shadow or not. I actually enjoyed hearing that Staten Island Chuck did see his shadow and will stick to his prediction! We also celebrated another birthday! Daniel turned 5 and we all got to enjoy his cookie treats.

I hope that everyone has a great day today and that your favorite team wins. I won't tell you who I am cheering for but will say this. It's not the most popular team amongst our preschoolers!

Mrs. Gilberti

No comments:

Post a Comment