Monday, November 19, 2012

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. We had a very busy week last week. We finished up our harvest basket. We filled it it up with yummy vegetables. Speaking of vegetables, I was so proud to see our preschoolers enjoying the vegetables that I brought in for our taste test. Some of my students were sooooo brave to try a vegetable they had never tried before! Well, I



guess having some ranch dip did help a little! We graphed our favorite vegetable and as I thought, carrots had the most votes for favorite vegetable. On Friday, we introduced the letter T. We worked on the sound of T and how to make a T using our wooden sticks. We also had some fun decorating our turkey and T with pom poms.

We only have a few more day until Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break! Please remember that Wednesday is a half day, and P.M. session will be joining the A.M. session. The children will be let out at 11:00. Also, Stall Day is here again! We will be collecting loose change to donate towards Thanksgiving dinners and holiday cards for Oxford Families.

Mrs. Gilberti

No comments:

Post a Comment