Friday, February 1, 2013

Goodbye January and hello February! I know some people are hoping that Punxsutawney Phil does not see his shadow tomorrow but I'm waiting for Staten Island Chuck's prediction! Yes, yes, I admit it. I may be a little bias being I'm from NY but he hasn't let me down yet! Bring us Spring Chuck! Today in class, we are learning about groundhogs and groundhog day. The rest of the week, we spoke about night and day and learned about owls and the letter O.

This is a gentil reminder that the K-Kids Valentine Sweet Rose Sale is still going and all orders must be placed by February 6. The roses will be delivered on February 14. Also, the OCS community will be participating in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Penny for Patients campaign. It will run for 3 weeks and all donations collected will help fund both cancer research and provide services to patients fighting cancer. All donations are appreciatiated!

Have a great weekend.

Mrs. Gilberti

No comments:

Post a Comment