Friday, March 8, 2013

Well, well, well...March has certainly come in like a lion and I'm hoping it will go out like a lamb! I'm looking forward to planting my flowers. This week we discussed how the temperature is changing, the leaves on our trees are growing in, baby animals are being born and how our winter chill is beginning to warm up. We have started to chart the weather to see how the weather changes from the beginning of the month to the end of the month. We had a great time exploring the lion and the lamb through our crafts. We also had fun exploring all the different colors we begin to see in Spring. The children practiced their snipping skills creating rainbows out of colored snipped paper. I really enjoy having them on our classroom windows. They bring a smile to my face.

Thank you so much for the Tricky Tray donations. We will be collecting donations through the month of March! Remember, if you do not have time to shop for a donation and would like to donate money, I can shop for you. Let's make this basket great! I heard that this weekend will be beautiful, so please get out and enjoy!

Mrs. Gilberti

No comments:

Post a Comment